May Allah’s Peace and Blessings Be Upon You.
Allah SWT the Almighty has blessed us with our relations be established around and for the service of his Holy Qur’an and we have become something of a family at Read and Memorize Qur’an, as both teachers and students, providers and trustees for His book. This site, founded in 2009, and raised to this day with the hours and days of our male and female educators, may Allah reward them and forgive those who have passed from amongst them, has not spared any effort to further ahead our founding mission of excellence in the recitation, memorization, and education of the Qur’an, producing since its founding:
- More than 1,000 who have learned to recite the Holy Book with Tajweed (its intonations and pronunciations) as it has been revealed to our Prophet (PBUH)
- Dozens who have obtained ijazah’s (continuous chains of narration to the Prophet ﷺ) in the Ten Qira’at (methods of recitation)
- Dozens of Western and American Qur’an teachers across the North America and Europe’s Islamic centers, institutes, and schools
- And last but not least, the hundreds from our family of voyagers on the path of learning Qur’anic Arabic through the life of our Prophet ﷺ in our immersive and proprietary Arabic curriculum
With this experience and journey of learning and self-improvement in sight, we have we have found that the least applicable time for a student to properly benefit from his/her teacher is 12 hours. Less than 12 hours will not properly allow the student to receive the required learning or practice to perfect their reading or memorization of the holy Quran.
Based on that, the Academy offers various programs that take in consideration the differences in student availability (please refer to the Academy’s learning program) while providing the student with the best learning experience. The programs offered by the Academy are displayed in the following chart.
Guidelines for Paying Fees
|Number of Hours
||Fees per Month
| 6 Hours; Available only for the following cases:
- Whoever enrolls in the Academy in the middle of the month
- Who has completed memorization of the entire Quran with tajweed and just wants to review
- Who has completed learning the proper recitation and tajweed of the Quran and wants to maintain proficiency
- Who has exams at the end of the school year and does not want to completely stop the lessons
- Who has a teacher with minimal availability during the month of Ramadan
| 9 Hours; 45 minutes for 3 Days a Week
| 12 hours; One Hour for 3 Days per Week or Half an Hour for 6 days a Week
| 18 Hours; 45 minutes for 6 Days a Week
| 24 Hours; One Hour for 6 Days a Week
| 30 Hours; One Hour Every Day of the Month
1. Fees are paid based upon the chosen program at the beginning of every month( From the 1st to the 10th of every month)
2. The receipt is sent by the student to the teacher. When the teacher receives the receipt, the teacher will begin giving the complete amount of lessons agreed upon in the program
3. In the case where the student does not send the teacher a receipt by the 15th day of every month, the teacher will stop giving lessons.
4. All teachers are responsible to complete the full amount of hours chosen by the student in their specific program.
If the student does not further take the lesson due to personal issues and not due to shortcomings from the teacher, the student is responsible for paying the full amount.
5. Recurrent cancelling of the lesson and taking less than 12 hours will not be beneficial or applicable for the student and the teacher.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan for providing your children the opportunity to learn, recite, and memorize the Holy Quran.
Read and Memorize Quran Administration